Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. ~ Rossiter W. Raymond (1840-1918)
Rabbi Schanerman offers sensitive and meaningful funeral, memorial, and unveiling services. She meets with the family in advance to prepare the service and to officiate on the day of the funeral. Her funeral services feature music, beautiful eulogies, and sincere prayers.
Funeral/memorial services paid directly to Rabbi Susan by check: $300.00
Unveilings paid directly to Rabbi Susan by check: $200.00
- Callanan, Maggie. Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness, Needs, and Communications of the Dying.
- Spitz, Rabbi Ellie Kaplan. Does the Soul Survive?: A Jewish Journey to Belief in Afterlife, Past Lives & Living with Purpose.
- Wolpe, Rabbi David. Making Loss Matter: Creating Meaning in Difficult Times.
- Manasco, Ron and Brian Shuff. About Grief, Insights, Setbacks, Grace Notes, Taboos.
- Ginsburg, Genevieve Davis. Widow to Widow: Thoughtful, Practical Ideas for Rebuilding Your Life.
- Kagen, Annie. The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death.
- Why Bury?