Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. ~ Rossiter W. Raymond (1840-1918)
Rabbi Schanerman offers sensitive and meaningful funeral, memorial, and unveiling services. She meets with the family in advance to prepare the service and to officiate on the day of the funeral. Her funeral services feature music, beautiful eulogies, and sincere prayers.
“My mom, sister and I would like to thank you once again for the beautiful ceremony that you did honoring my father. It felt like you actually knew him, your words were perfect and your singing also added a lot. Since Sunday, several of our friends and family members also told us that you did a wonderful job. Thank you for being available to us on a cold Sunday in Sun City.”
Funeral/memorial services for CNS members paid directly to Rabbi Susan by check: $300.00. For nonmembers: $400.00.
Unveilings paid directly to Rabbi Susan by check: Members: $200.00; Nonmembers: $250.00
Shiva services for CNS members: Included with membership; for non-members: $50.00/service.
- Callanan, Maggie. Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness, Needs, and Communications of the Dying.
- Spitz, Rabbi Ellie Kaplan. Does the Soul Survive?: A Jewish Journey to Belief in Afterlife, Past Lives & Living with Purpose.
- Wolpe, Rabbi David. Making Loss Matter: Creating Meaning in Difficult Times.
- Manasco, Ron and Brian Shuff. About Grief, Insights, Setbacks, Grace Notes, Taboos.
- Ginsburg, Genevieve Davis. Widow to Widow: Thoughtful, Practical Ideas for Rebuilding Your Life.
- Kagen, Annie. The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death.
- Why Bury?